BALKANS VIP TOUR: SERBIA – MONTENEGRO – CROATIA 6 days
Dubrovnik - Kotor or Cavtat - Belgrade
If you wish to prolong your stay, you can combine this tour with other tours or excursions from our vast offer.
Contact us for further information.
6 days, 5 nights
The tour includes direct internal flight Dubrovnik - Belgrade, avoiding long hours of traveling. Visit Belgrade, the capital of Serbia and former Yugoslavia, Dubrovnik, one of the most charming cities in the Mediterranean and Montenegro, the country of fiords and beaches.
Small groups 4 - 6 participants
Day 1: DUBROVNIK
Arrival at Dubrovnik airport. Drive the city center where a local guide will show you around this world-famous Dalmatian city, also called the Pearl of Adriatic; it has a rich and interesting history, which is seen on every step: city gates, forts, city walls with coat of arms of the patron Saint Blasius, military warehouse… Night in Dubrovnik.
Day 2: MONTENEGRO or CITY OF CAVTAT
Breakfast. Fill your day with one of the following excursions: Walk through the city of Cavtat in Dubrovnik region, known as the "Croatian Monte Carlo" or – visit Kotor, the famous city in the Bay of Kotor, described as the Mediterranean’s only fjord. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the dramatic Kotor, surrounded by walls, protecting the marbled cobbled streets with churches, shops, bars and restaurants on hidden squares. Hotel in Dubrovnik or Montenegro (according to the flight)
Day 3: BELGRADE
After breakfast transfer to the airport and direct flight to Belgrade. Transfer to the hotel in the old town. Free time in the city center.
Day 4: BELGRADE
Breakfast. Guided city tour by the main attractions of Belgrade: Knez Mihailova street, Republic Square and National Theatre, old town, Belgrade's fortress and the lively Skadarlija. In continuation, we will visit the House of Flowers (Marshal Tito mausoleum), Church of Saint Sava – the largest Orthodox church in the Balkans. Enjoy a stroll and taste some delicious local food. Night in Belgrade.
Day 5: BELGRADE
Breakfast. Free day for relaxing by the river side, shopping some local products and having a drink on Skadarlija – the heart of the city. Night in Belgrade.
Day 6: BELGRADE – END OF THE TRIP
Breakfast. Free time until the transfer to the airport.
- Hotel 4* in Belgrade and Dubrovnik/Montenegro
- English-speaking guide in Dubrovnik and Cavtat or Montenegro.
- English-speaking local guide in Belgrade.
- Entrance tickets to the museums mentioned in the program.
- Transportation per itinerary and all pertaining costs.
- Flight Dubrovnik/Tivat to Belgrade, all taxes included.
- Croatian telephone to connect with our emergency assistance service in case of urgent issues
- Food and drinks
- Arrival and departure tickets to Dubrovnik.
- Insurance (medical, traveling, baggage). Insurances can be offered as optional.
- Any other service that is not specified under “INCLUDED”
- Hotels 4
- Dubrovnik: Adria, Neptun, Albatros, GH Park, Uvala, Lero
- Belgrad historic centre: Life Design, Moskva, Prag, Garni Aleksandar, Srbija Garni or similar
In case if necessary 1 night in Dubrovnik can be replaced for 1 night in Montenegro (Budva or Kotor in a 4* hotel).
In case you want to prolong your stay in the Balckans contact us and we will send you our best offer.
If you want to extend your tour of 8 days, we recommend:
- 1) more days in Dubrovnik with excursions. Hotel night in Dubrovnik from 60 EUR/person. Possible excursions:
- a) Montenegro with medieval city of Kotor and Budva from 65 EUR/persona.
- b) boat trips on islands with lunch from 55 EUR/person.
- c) sports activities: kayaking, hiking, diving from 55 EUR/person
- d) traditional show folklore and gastronomic tour from 50 EUR/person
- 2) 5 days. 3 countries Serbia Belgrade - Dubrovnik - Cavtat or Montenegro Tour. Flight Dubrovnik - Belgrade included. 890 EUR/person.
- 3) Navigation Tour and sports activities 3, 5 or 8 days. Includes kayaking, rafting, hiking, and boat ride from 400 EUR/person