The Grand Tour of Croatia Montenegro Mostar Slovenia and Adriatic Coast 10-12-15 days
4 COUNTRIES 10 -12 OR 15 DAYS tour of CROATIA MONTENEGRO MOSTAR SLOVENIA and adriatic coast
All Over the Year - Luxury Vacation Croatia
Dubrovnik – Island - Waterfalls – Montenegro – Mostar – Split - Trogir - Sibenik - Adriatic Coast - Medugorje - Slovenia - Plitvice
If you wish to prolong your stay, you can combine this tour with other tours or excursions from our vast offer.
Contact us for further information.
* Includes World Heritage cities by the UNESCO
Possibilities: Cultural - Gastronomic - Religious – Game of Thrones - Starwars
This is a region with high concentration of world heritage cities, islands and natural parks!
We chose the best cities to spend there more time and enjoy the trip of your dreams!
Countries with rich culture, gastronomy and hotels in a magnificent tour of 10-12 days with the possibility of extending it in order to get to know the near places: Austria, Budapest, Venice or Serbia!
This is a tour with excellent reviews due to its price-quality ratio!
Forget big groups with fixed itineraries, and enjoy your vacations in style.
We await you in the European popular destination: The Pearl of The Adriatic!
the best price-quality ratio!
- *High season from 1 May to 31 October
- Duration 8 days
- Starts in Dubrovnik every Sunday
- Ends in Zagreb on Tuesday (in case of 10 days) or Thursday (in case of tour of 12 days)
Easy access to Dubrovnik with direct flights from Zagreb, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Venice, Austria, Frankfurt etc. (approximately 80 EUR/one way) – Consult us to help you find the best combination of direct flights!
Maybe you will also be interested in our other tour that operates all year:
Croatia - Montenegro - Mostar - Slovenia 10-12-15 days
* During all over the year: for different dates of those mentioned above or in case you prefer private VIP trip a supplement of 30% applies. Possibility of taking the tour in reverse order.
- ELITE – SMALL FROUPS – approximately 6 persons!
- Personalized attention and high quality service
- English speaking guides
- Typical food tasting and information about local gastronomy, folklore and traditions
- Possibility of thematic, gastronomic, sport excursions, cultural shows, according to your preferences
- 24 hours Croatian telephone assistance
Day 1. Dubrovnik.
Transfer to a hotel in Dubrovnik according to your flight schedule. Meet your guide. Free time to explore the city.
Day 2. - Montenegro or Islands Elafiti.
Breakfast. Included one of the excursions of your choice:
- Option 1: We will visit the nearby country Montenegro, famous for its architectural buildings and orthodox churches. We will stop in the city of Kotor, declared a patrimony of the humanity by the UNESCO and the Venetian city Perrast, from where we will enjoy in the beautiful views of the island. Enjoy observing the glorious fiords from the ferry trespassing the bay. Return to Dubrovnik in the afternoon.
- Option 2: take a boat ride to the famous archipelago of the islands of Elafiti (you will visit 3 islands) with lunch included. Free time for a bath in the crystal waters of the Adriatic Sea.
- Option 3: Island of Lokrum, shooting place of the Serie Game of Thrones.
Hotel in Dubrovnik.
Day 3. Dubrovnik – Bosnia Hercegovina.
Breakfast. We will take a tour with a local guide that will take you around this historic walled city, under the protection of UNESCO and reveal all of its secret corners. Free time. Enjoy the panoramic spot to take panoramic pictures of Dubrovnik's walls and the island Lokrum. Later on, we will drive to Bosnia and Herzegovina and enter the region of vineyards. On the way, you will get to know the fascinating history of Yugoslavia, the Balkans and its characteristics. The surprising fact of this region is that nowadays there live 3 different religions and nationalities: Catholic Croatians, Muslim Bosnians and Orthodox Serbians. Visit of orthodox monastery in Zitomislici. We will finish the day with degustation of local products and wines. Hotel in Herzegovina. locales. Hotel in Hercegovina.
Day 4. Mostar Medugorje and waterfalls Kravice.
After breakfast get to know the picturesque Mostar, which owes its name to the famous bridge over the Neretva River (most=bridge). During your tour of this UNESCO World Heritage-listed city, you’ll see its historic Old Bridge, the colorful Old Bazaar with traditional handicrafts and a well-preserved traditional Turkish house. Degustation of local products. Shop for handmade local crafts or enjoy lunch during your free time. Continue to Medjugorje. The legend says that in 1981 the Virgin Mary appeared to six children on a hillside in Medjugorje and since then, the small village has become one of the most important European pilgrimage sites. Stop in the Kravice waterfalls. Degustation of local vines. Night in Herzegovina. Optional transfer to Sarajevo for a guided visit.
Day 5. Split + island Brač /Hvar
After breakfast explore the fortress-like Diocletian’s Palace at the center of the town and learn about the area’s fascinating history as you pass by the Jupiter’s Temple, the Peristyle, the Cathedral and other Renaissance and Gothic structures at a guided tour. Tasting of local products. Included ferry to the island of Brač (Supetar) or Hvar (according to your preference and time of the year**) for an individual stroll by the streets or beach. Amazing experience to remember. Hotel in Split/Trogir.
Day 6. Zagreb
After breakfast, transfer to Zagreb. You will surely enjoy a guided tour of the city center. Zagreb has culture, arts, music, architecture, gastronomy and all the things one expects from a quality capital city. Guided tour of the Upper and Lower city. Tasting of local products in the market, very popular among the locals. Free time. Night in central hotel in Zagreb.
Day 7. Trip to Slovenia
After breakfast, we will drive through Slovenia until we reach Bled. Glacial lake with the island is maybe the most beautiful scene in Slovenia. Enjoy a ride with the traditional boat ‘pletna’ or try the famous local dessert Kremšnita. Continuation to the capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana. Attractive cities are often described as ‘jewel boxes’, but here the name really fits. A complete city in a nutshell. Big on history, entertainment and charm, small on distances. Guided visit. Return to Zagreb in the afternoon.
Day 8. Zagreb o Tour a Plitvice
Breakfast. Free day in the capital of Croatia to enjoy of its cultural offer. Optional excursion to the natural pearl of Croatia: Plitvice National Park. The Park comprises 16 terraced lakes, which are interconnected by a series of stunning waterfalls and surrounded by densely-wooded hills. You will have a walk and take a boat tour to make some beautiful pictures of this UNESCO protected natural miracle. Night in Zagreb.
Day 9. Surroundings and gardens of Zagreb
Breakfast. The day will start with an easy hill walking to the hill of Sljeme. From there we will enjoy in the best views of Zagreb and taste a typical meal with local wine and beer and traditional dessert – strudel. In the afternoon, we will get to know the gardens of Zagreb, among which the particular interest have Mirogoj and Zrinjevac with botanic garden. Night in Zagreb.
Day 10. Goodbaye
Breakfast in the hotel. According to the flight schedule, plan your last visits or some quality free time. Transfer to the airport, end of service.
If interested, you add 2 days more. In this case:
Day 10. Opatija Rijeka Trsat
Breakfast. Today we travel to the coast of the Adriatic Sea where the jewl of the Croatian Coast awaits us: Opatija. Known as Croatian Nica, where habsburgain kings and emperatrices loved to spent their summer holidays, this city offers a lot of parks, beaches and bars. We continue to Rijeka, city with a beautiful medieval old part and the cenetr of peregrination, Trsat. Enjoy the beautiful views of the Adriatic coast. Hotel 4* in Opatija (Bristol, Agava, Kapetanovic or similar).
Day 11 Opatija - Pula Rovinj
Breakfast. Free day in Opatija. Enjoy the paths, beaches and spa centres of this charming coastal city. Optional excursion to Peninsula of Istria, where you will appreciate local wines, olive oil and the regional specialty – truffles. Visit the roman anfiteater in Pula and enjoy the venecian-style Rovinj, a popular summer destination. Drive to Zagreb, night in Zagreb.
Day 12. Transfer, end of services in the airport of Zagreb
Breakfast in the hotel. According to the flight schedule, plan your last visits or some quality free time. Transfer to the airport, end of service.
* Depending on different factors, the organizer can change the order of the visits, but respecting absolutely al of the program’s content.
Possibility of continuing the trip to Venice – Austria – Serbia or Budapest (please consult us to adapt the itinerary according to your wishes)
- Accommodation in hotels in Dubrovnik, Mostar/Medugorje, Split/Trogir, Zagreb, Opatija according to the program
- Local guides in English in Dubrovnik and Zagreb. Bilingual guide English for excursions to Mostar, Montenegro, Sljeme, Slovenia, Opatija and Rijeka.
- Entrance to waterfalls Kravice + funicular in Zagreb
- 7 breakfasts, 3 degustation of local products and typical specialties + 2 degustation of two famous regional wines.Visit of 2 traditional markets, goodbye dinner.
- Small groups for transfers and visits
- Transfer in comfortable modern cars - vans with approximately 6 passengers or Mercedes Sprinter (17 seats).
- Boat ride to the Elafiti islands in a major group, transfer in ferry to island of Brač or catamaran to Hvar
- Transfer Day 6 to Zagreb in bus comfort with Wi-Fi
- Book of Croatia in English + pack of souvenirs
- Croatian telephone to connect with our emergency assistance service in case of urgent issues and free WIFI card 24/7.
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the program.
- Airplane tickets and airport taxes (contact us for the besttariff and direct flight!
- Medical insurance, travel insurance, luggage. We can offer it as optional.
- Any other service that is not specified strictly under "The price includes"
Sales prices per person / Euros Trip 10 days Hotels 3*/4* 4*/5* 5* October, April 1760€ 1980€ 2140€ May, June, July, August, September 1830€ 2150€ 2380€ single supplement +35% +35% +35% reduction 3rd person – triple room -15% -15% -15% In November, December, January, February, March: additional 30% to the prices for October or see our program that operates during all year Croatia - Montenegro - Mostar - Slovenia 10-12-15 days in style Sales prices per person / Euros Trip 12 days Hotels 3*/4* 4*/5* 5* Octubre, Abril 2130€ 2350€ 2570€ Mayo, Junio, Julio, Agosto, Septiembre 2190€ 2520€ 2780€ single supplement +35% +35% +35% reduction 3rd person – triple room -15% -15% -15%
VIP supplement 30% includes private transfers by ground, special visits, traditional ship for the Elafiti excursion during the summer and 2 additional meals!
* In the summer the election of the island is yours, but be aware that in low season from 1 October to 15 June or in case of bad weather in any time of the year, the boats to Lokrum island and Elafiti do not operate, so the excursions will be replaced by ground excursion to Cavtat or Brač.
Our guide will be happy to help you with the tips for the restaurants to avoid tourist traps or group menus. He will advise you the restaurant accordingly with your wishes and budget starting with 12 EUR per menu.
Few countries/nationalities demand visa for entrance to the mentioned destinations. We advise you to check on the web page www.travisa.com by entering your passport and the destination). You can also check if you need Schengen multiple visa with your embassy. It's the passenger’s obligation to travel with required documents and valid passport. In case of doubts, please contact us.
* If you by any reason prefer to reach Split via fast catamaran on Day 3 without visiting Herzegovina, a supplement of 150 EUR will apply having free Day 4 for leisure or hopping on the island.
DISCOUNTS FOR GROUPS OF FRIENDS OR FAMILIES. CONTACT US TO FIND OUT MORE.
GAME OF THRONES
Explore one of the best shooting scenes of the Serie Game of Thrones. 90 EUR of supplement per person for a guided visit of Dubrovnik with special details about the serie and tickets to the walls with towers and fortress where the serie was shot. In a regular tour you will seee:
Extra supplement of 90 EUR per person for special religious details during the tour, time to attend Mass and have more time in religious places + entries to certain cathedrals.
In a regular tour you will visit:
In case you wish to taste the true flavors of Croatian local food, our guide will provide all the necessary information on the best restaurants that serve quality local food for all the budgets. Prepare to taste authentic and delicious Croatian specialties!
- Hotels 3/4
- Dubrovnik 3*: Zagreb, Ivka, Valamar, Dubrovnik, Aquarius
- Mostar/Medjugorje 4*: Mostar, City, Eden, Casa, Quercus Spa
- Split/Trogir 3*: Fontana, Carrara, Diana, Art, Dalmina 4*
- Zagreb 3*: Jadran, Orient, Central, Academia, Arcotel
- Hotels 4
- Dubrovnik 4*: Kompas, Lacroma, Lero, Adria, Lapad
- Mostar/Medugorje 4*-5*: Mepas, Bevanda, In, Eden ,Quercus
- Split/Trogir 4*: Globo, Luxe, Corner, Art, V.Sikka, Pasike
- Zagreb 4*: Academia, Internat, Palace, Dubrovnik, Astoria
- Hotels 5
- Dubrovnik 5*: President, Rixos, Aristos, Hilton
- Mostar / Medugorje 5*: Mepas, Bevanda, In
- Split 5*: Atrium, Lav, Park, President Solin
- Zagreb 5*: Esplanade, Sheraton, Westin
Possibility of extensions from Zagreb after the tour:
- Option a) More nights in Zagreb or Slovenia To get to know the castles and historical cities of Northen Croatia or the coast of Opatija and Istria. We advise extending the tour unitil Tuesday or Thursday. Price per night in hotel in Zagreb, Belgrade, Ljubljana, Budapest, Vienna or Mestre Venice from 50 € in 3*, 60 € in 4* and 90 € in 5*. (Prices valid for chosen hotels per night per person in double room) Croatia - Montenegro - Mostar - Slovenia 10-12-15 days
- Option b) Join this tour with any other of our tours in Italy, Serbia, Turkey, Greece, Austria, Poland, Hungary - programas
Pre-tour in Dubrovnik:
If you wish additional nights before the initial of the tour in Dubrovnik:75 EUR in 3*, 110 EUR in 4* and 140 EUR in 5*. (Prices valid for chosen hotels per night per person in double room). Additional excursions available from 55 EUR.
- * Gastronomic excursions, wine tastings, oyster and mussels tasting in Dalmatian coast and interior.
- * Marvelous islands of Dubrovnik: Mljet, Elafiti, Lokrum, Korcula.
- * Sport activities like kayak, hiking and snorkeling
- * Traditional folklore show or gastronomic tour
- * Tour navigation and sport activities in Dubrovnik 3, 5 or 8 days. Includes kayak, rafting, hiking and boat ride from 400 EUR 3 days.